EXCHANGES & RETURNS
If you would like to exchange/return an item, you can:
1. Return your order to a Rockport retail store in your area to exchange for a more suitable item at the same value as the cost of the originally purchased item. Please take your order number and copy of invoice along for proof of details when following this process, or;
2.Send the order (in its original packaging) to the following address together with a copy of your invoice. In the case of an exchange, please also include the replacement item required:
- Att: RPT Online Store Return
- Kingsley Brands
- 57 Riverhorse Road
- Unit 10 Grid Zone
- Riverhorse Valley
Contact: 031 512 5223
- Please be advised that a return can take up to 5 days to complete from date of receipt and issuing of credit memo.
- An alternative item will be suggested should the replacement item not be available in the size required.
- A refund will be processed in the event of no stock in the required items.
- Always send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to be aware and update our records.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEM RECEIVED
If an order is damaged or the incorrect item was received, the warehouse will arrange for the collection of items and a replacement will be sent within 3 working days. Should the original item not be available, the customer will have the option of choosing either an alternative or a refund. In cases of unavailability, the provider will refund the client in full within 30 days.
Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% charge for administration costs. The Provider reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet the Provider’s standards. Should the Provider exercise this right, the User will receive a full refund with no deductions.